**THIS IS NOT A PAID OFFERING. WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS.**
Trinity is looking for passionate Members who love writing, enjoy journaling and have a curiosity of the world around us. The role will be part of the new Trinity Communications team who will cover local church events events, write newsletters and document key events.
What is the job?
Communicate internally and externally so that members and others will understand and become interested in participating in TWOC events, activities and programs.
Who is qualified for this job?
Spiritual gifts: exhortation (encouragement), knowledge, administration, and helping.
Experience, skills:This role is for passionate people who enjoy communicating a clear message and possess skills with methods of communication—verbal, written, and electronic. At the same time, this person must be able to work with leaders of other ministry groups, have interest in the field of communication, journalism and interest in developing and sharing knowledge.
What is my job?
Communicate internally and externally so that members and others will understand and become interested in participating the congregation
Lead the congregation is effective communication for the 21st century.
What do I do?
- Maintain a healthy and growing spiritual life and communicate to others to do the same.
- Oversee and coordinate the communications that go from Trinity to its members and to the community, such as print and electronic newsletters and announcements, telephone contacts, social media postings, our website, radio spots and programming, and broadcast journalism.
- Coordinate contacts between Trinity and other community media outlets.
- Collaborate with the church leadership team and church staff to plan program and benevolence promotions.
- Develop and produce media resources for internal and external ministry and outreach.
If you are interested in joining this dynamic team please contact Pastor John Galvan, email@example.com